Terms & Conditions
ZULTAN CYMBALS – Advent Special 1
04.12.2023 – 07.12.2023
Thank you for participating in the Zultan Cymbals Giveaway on Instagram. Here you can find the basic data for participation and detailed information as well as the conditions of participation for the raffle.
Title: “Zultan Cymbals – Advent Special 1”
Duration: 04.12.2023 – 07.12.2023
Zultan Laptop Backpack
Conditions of participation:
1. Follow the Zultan Cymbals Instagram channel channel
2. Leave a comment below the official post from Zultan Cymbals and tag a friend.
Winner determination: Via Instagram comment and direct message.
Shipping information: The winner will be asked to provide their Thomann Customer Number, e-mail address, and postal address.
§ 1 Sweepstakes
(1) The organizer is:
VAT ID No.: DE257375233
Tax number (DE): 207/132/90050
Register court: District court Bamberg
Register number: HRB 5862
Seat of the company: Burgebrach
Authorized managing director: Johan Thomann
(2) Available prizes are:
Zultan Laptop Backpack
§ 2 Participation
(1) Only persons of full age are entitled to participate.
(2) Follow the Zultan Cymbals Instagram channel, leave a comment below the official post Zultan Cymbals and tag a friend.
(3) The competition runs until 07.12.2023 at 13:30 CET inclusive, any comments made after that time will not be entered into the draw.
§ 3 Exclusion from the contest
(1) Employees of Thomann GmbH, the cooperation partners involved and their respective relatives (e.g. parents, siblings, spouses) are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, in particular through the use of unauthorized aids and other manipulations, the organizer reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition. If necessary, prizes can also be withdrawn and reclaimed subsequently in the event of such infringements.
§ 4 Implementation and processing
(1) After the correct participation listed above, the random generator will select the lucky winner from all participants who answered the question correctly. If the participants have won their desired prize, they will be informed via YouTube comment and DM. In this comment and message, the organizer informs the winner about the next steps. The winners will confirm to the Promoter that they accept the prize and provide the information necessary for the transmission of the prize within the period specified in the prize notification.
The claim to the prize lapses if the award or transmission of the prize cannot take place for reasons attributable to the person of the winner. This applies in particular if a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize in due time. In this case, the organizer reserves the right to determine a new winner by lot.
(2) The object presented as a prize within the scope of the competition is not necessarily identical to the object won. There may be deviations with regard to the model, color, or similar.
(3) The material prizes will be sent by the organizer or a third party commissioned by the organizer to the postal address to be provided by the winner by a forwarding agent, parcel service, or post.
Delivery is free of charge. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner. In the event that delivery is made by a forwarding agent, the forwarding agent will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date.
(4) An exchange of the prizes, a cash payment, or a possible replacement of the prize is excluded.
(5) The claim to the prize or compensation cannot be assigned to third parties.
§ 5 Data protection
(1) The participant agrees that the organizer may store all data required for the execution of the lottery for the duration of the lottery. The organizer has partially transferred services that are necessary for the execution and handling of the lottery to third parties (“cooperation partners”). The data of the participants will be stored by the cooperation partner(s) for the execution and handling of the competition for the duration of the competition. All data will be deleted after the end and processing of the lottery.
By participating in this competition, the participants agree that their data may be processed by third parties for the aforementioned purposes, in particular, that they may be transferred by the organizer to third parties. Participants may revoke their consent to the processing of their data at any time. In this case, however, the organizer may have to exclude them from further participation. Furthermore, they have the rights to information and correction guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act with regard to the data collected.
The aforementioned rights are to be exercised by sending a message by post to :
Attn. of the Data Protection Officer
or by electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The organizer agrees to protect the privacy of the participants and assures to process of the data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, the Telemedia Act as well as the European Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), and the EU Data Protection Directive for Electronic Communications 02/58/EC.
§ 6 Liability
(1) Thomann GmbH shall be released from all obligations upon handover of the prize.
(2) Thomann GmbH shall not be liable for the insolvency of a cooperation partner or the resulting consequences for the execution and handling of the competition.
§ 7 Miscellaneous
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, excluding the reference provisions of international private law.